Strength and Conditioning is a virtual training resource to help you get in the best shape of your life. Through our library of training videos, we help you get the most out of your workout by promoting versatility, proper form and variety in your exercises. Our training programs go through cardio, strength training, flexibility and general conditioning, and through our subscription services, we can record special videos tailored to your individual needs.
There are three ways to access our training library:
By becoming a member of Strength and Conditioning, you get access to the Strength.no system of training. Enviable results for your clients, that keep them engaged and happy for years. As a member, you get:
- A new training program every month, with a video showing how to do the program, and a bonus video giving the complete breakdown of the Intent and the reason for the exercise, as well as showing you how to adapt it to your clients.
- 230+ Exercise Tutorials. These videos not only show you how to do the exercise, but they break down what commonly goes wrong and how to fix it, so you will never be at a loss on how to adapt the exercise to your client.
- 36+ Months of the Strength.no training programs. Each month has a written program, a video detailing how to do it, and suggestions for how to adapt the program to individuals. These are the programs that I run in my gym to achieve long lasting results, keep my clients challenged and engaged for years, and above all Healthy!
- A detailed write-up on how I run my gym, process incoming clients, asses new clients, find the one thing that will keep that new client coming back for months if not years, all while working 25 hours a week on and in the gym.
- Access to the Facebook group where you can ask me, other coaches, or even some of my long term clients questions, post your challenges, or just toss up some excellent gym memes.
- Access to me. Ask me a couple questions, make sure this system is right for you and your clients. If you have the question, others do to, so if you ask on the FB group, or ask me, you are helping our community grow stronger.
By becoming a member of Strength and Conditioning, you get access to our entire video library to stream or download. Use them as a resource to enhance your own training, start a new exercise regimen or check your form. If you’re a personal trainer yourself, use our videos to help your client perform exercises at home or in free training sessions.
If you’re just getting started on a fitness regiment or are looking to mix things up a bit, we sell all of our videos on an individual basis via our training library Each training video you purchase can be streamed or downloaded directly after purchase via your user account page.
Cost: dependent on video